Labels

Just Rambling, Nothing Serious

The begin is not the end
the end is not the end

the begin of the end is not the end

the end of the end is also not the end

so while all these drama and tragic go on and on for an infinitive amount of time

why do we have to mourn over the existent of our being
why can't we embrace it and turn it into something beautiful and joyful
but of course, it is easier said than done
not everyone had the same opinion

do you want a piece of me

or do you just want to wrack me

me, you mean me, motherf*ucking me

I knew it
it all ended with sadness and stillness
never moving again beyond your imagination
all these post production that would not continue if you were not thinking about it

so there is that dog

never come back or I will tear you apart n-word

'cuz you know what

it was not even about how sad it is
it was about what I cannot accept but to respect upon
and when I respect something
then that thing is going down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stephen Y C.S.S. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.